Islamic Inheritance Law Courses:
Islamic Inheritance Law Courses, Just as a Muslim is expect to live his life according to the laws as ordained by Allah. Fiqh is Islamic jurisprudence. Fiqh is generally defined as the human understanding of the sharia. In Islamic Fiqh, This course is also known as Ilm ul Miras. He is likewise expect to accept these laws following a death; as in the burial; the payment of debts; execution of a will and distribution of the remaining estate amongst the heirs according to the Sharia Law rules.
So, This course is an introduction to the science of the laws of inheritance, dealing with the fundamentals of this knowledge.
In this course you will learn:
- From where is this knowledge derived?
- Who can inherit?
- Who cannot inherit?
- What are the shares of inheritance?
- What are the means by which one can inherit?
- Can distant relatives inherit?
- What are the impediments to inheritance?
- What mathematical problems can arise when calculating the shares of inheritance?
- How does one do the calculations to work out shares?
- What can constitute a testamentary bequest?
- What would happen to ones slave after one dies?