Learn Tafseer Quran Online by learning the meanings of the words of the Holy Quran. In this course, you will able to understand the meanings and commands of Allah Ta’ala. With this course, you will not make a scholar or highly expert of Tafseer but you can understand whats says Allah in Quran for us. This course will be helping in developing a general understanding of Ahkam, Commands of Allah Ta’ala.
Tafseer Quran is the most important to understanding the basic science of the Quran. All matters concerning the Islamic way of life are connected to it in one sense or another since the right application of Islam is based on the proper understanding of the guidance from Allah. Without Tafseer of the Quran, anyone is not able to the right understanding of various passages of the Qur’an.
Studying Tafseer involves knowledge of basic Arabic grammar, Usol e Tafseer, and ilm ul Balaghat.
Tafseer Quran Online course outline is:
- Meaning of verses
- Basic Arabic Grammar
- Rabt b/t Surah
- Understanding of Ahkaam
- Application of Ahkam
- Ethics & Tajweed
- Qiraat and relation
- Ilmul Blagah
- Usul Tafsir
We cover the above-mentioned outlines of course in our classes. The Tafseer is the language of scholars, its aim to get knowledge and understanding the concerning book of Allah and explain the meanings. Tafseer explains the outer meanings of the Quran and Taweel is considered the inner and concealed meanings of the Quran. Therefore, Some Mufaserin Says no any difference between Tafseer and taweel. To learn Tafseer Quran Online one must know the following important facts about any Mufassir. Some points are:
- Be sound in belief (‘aqida).
- Well-grounded in the know-how of Arabic and its rules as a language.
- Well-grounded in other sciences that are connected with the learning of the Qur’an (e.g. ‘ilm al-riwaya).
- Have the ability for precise comprehension.
- Abstain from the use of mere opinion.
- Begin the Tafsir of the Qur’an with the Qur’an.
- Seek guidance from the words and explanations of the Prophet.
- Refer to the reports from the sahaba ( Allah be pleased with them).
- Consider the reports from the tabi’un.
- Consult the opinions of other eminent scholars as well.
Therefore, Our aim for this course is to make the students have a good understanding of the meanings of the verses which have direct order of Allah Ta’ala for mankind. So, We also offer group classes on the weekend. For details, you can contact on our call center number.